CIRRUS board elections. Period: 2019-2022. Deadline to apply: January 13, 2019
Call for CIRRUS board members
CIRRUS invites dedicated members to apply for CIRRUS board for the period of 2019 – 2022.*
The board members may be nominated by home institutions or other member institutions. The person aiming to become a member of the board must submit a motivation statement along with the nomination to network coordinator firstname.lastname@example.org due application deadline: January 13, 2019
About the board (excerpt from CIRRUS network agreement)
- The board of the network comprises of 3-5 faculty members from the CIRRUS institutions and is elected every three years at the network meeting.
- The board is responsible for running the network together with the secretariat (general network coordinator). The responsibilities of the board are: strategic planning and leadership, policy making of the network and beyond, planning of the network activities, cooperation and guidelines to the secretariat.
- A board member must be prepared to meet vis a vis twice a year, at other times the board meetings are carried out in e-formats.
- The decision making body is the annual network meeting. Meanwhile the board of the network is leading the network.
- The board members may be nominated by home institutions or other member institutions. The person aiming to become a member of the board must submit a motivation statement along with the nomination to the secretariat by the time announced in the call for .
- The board will constitute one of the board members as the Chair of the network.
* The future possible board person should be present at new CIRRUS board meeting on: Friday, 15.02.2019 afternoon and also at the whole CIRRUS network meeting in Bergen.